Last updated on AUGUST 23, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Receivables - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Business is trying to implement the Bank Statement functionality to generate Deposit Groups and Payments in the Accounts Receivable module. The steps are the below ones:
- Users create Items in Receivables, with Statement ID references, and run AR Update to post them against the Customer Accounts
- Run the Bank Statement Import, to generate the Statement ID and all its references
- Launch the process that generates Deposit Groups and Payments from the Statement ID in Receivables
- Through Payment Predictor process, the system identifies Payments against Items, performs the matches, and generates Payment Groups
- Launch of AR Update to post the Payment Groups, and generate Accounting Entries
Once the above steps have been completed, how would a User review the remaining balance of the Statement ID? To check if any transactions have not been matched, and are outstanding.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms