HCM PUM Image 23 Update Manager Dashboard Blank For Bugs By Product, Enhancements by Image, Enhancements by Product, Enhancements by Min Tools, Applied Bugs by Image Lag
(Doc ID 2300354.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 07, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, HR Maintenance
PUM23 on PT8.56.01
Update Manager Dashboard is blank for
• Bugs by Product
• Enhancements by Image
• Enhancements by Product
• Enhancements by Min Tools
• Applied Bugs by Image Lag
Update Manager Dashboard should not be blank
1. Created DB from PUM23 Image
2. Connect to Database as PS/PS
3. Go to PT > Lifecycle > Update Manager > Update Manager Dashboard > click into the Bugs By Product or any of the other pagelets which are blank goes to a PG Viewer page with a pop-up Error:
Unable to access the underlying Query Datasource. (268,54)
Called from:PTPG_API.Model.OnExecute Name:Model Statement:50
Called from:PTS_SEARCH.PivotGridSearch.OnExecute Name:Initiate Statement:53
Called from:PTPG_NUI_VWR.Activate Statement:137
Initially Pivot Grid Pagelets are blank
Click into the blank Pagelets one-by-one
See the error "Unable to access the underlying Query Datasource."
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document