Work Order Information is not Populated at the PO Schedule page. After Sourcing an Epro Requisition, the Data is not Populated on POREQ_WO_XREF.
Last updated on AUGUST 31, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
PO_AUTO_SRC - Creating PO not retaining Work Order Information from Requisition
The PO_AUTO_SRC process is not writing a PO row to the PS_POREQ_WO_XREF for amount only Requisitions that have work order information.
When purchase order is created, the schedule should show the MM Work Order cross ref info.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a MM Work Order for an amount only Line.
2. Load to eProcuement Requisitions.
3. Display the epro req and save/submit.
4. Run ReqLoad - message log shows the req id created.
5. Run PO_AUTO_SRC - purchase order should be created.
6. Display the PO. Drill to Schedule, click the Work Order tab.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot see the referenced work order information.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms