eBenefits- Return Links Are Missing On Dependent Benefits Enrollment Pages
(Doc ID 2300677.1)
Last updated on JUNE 06, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM eBenefits - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Return links are missing from eBenefits dependent/beneficiary pages
1. Log in to employee self-service
Employee Self Service - Benefits - Life Events
2. Select 'Update Dependent and Beneficiary' action item. Select a dependent
3. The page is in EDIT mode.
*** The return link back to the summary page is missing.
Steps to recreate:
1. Navigation through Benefits Tiles >Benefits Enrollment
2. Select Open Enrollment Event
3. Edit Medical and choose a Plan.
4. In the same page, click Add/Review Dependents Button
5. When Adding a new dependent, the Save confirmation page OK button takes user to
the Add/Review Dependent Beneficiary page.
6. When an existing dependent is edited and Saved, the save confirmation page
does not take user to the Add/Review Dependent Beneficiary page. Instead takes
user to the Dependent information page.
7. As there are no Return links from these Dependent/Beneficiary pages, we
are unable to go to the Benefit Enrollment page.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!