Last updated on AUGUST 24, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Student Records - Version 9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On PeopleSoft Enterprise Campus Solutions, Student Records, Enrollment 9.0, Bundle #44
After applying CS Bundle #44, A Milestone Attempt row on MLSTN_ATMPT is deleted when any enrollment action is executed on the enrollment request page for a student who has multiple-attempt milestones assigned via milestone template processing or manually on the Student Milestone page. Only milestone attempts with an ‘In Progress’ status are deleted.
Milestones that are applied due to configuration in the course catalog do not appear to be impacted.
We believe that this related to Bundle 44 (patchset 24299519) as a fix to SR #3-9225760541: Error on Enrollment for Courses with Milestones
Expect that the enrollment transaction will correctly update the overall milestone status to Not Complete (as shown on each milestone detail row) from In Progress, based on the initial attempt row that already exists.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Create 2 milestone templates that defines a template with two attempts and no date calculations
- Run Process Milestones or manually assign the milestones to a student.
- Populate the first attempt to In Progress on both milestones
- Submit an enrollment request for the student, using ANY action, that returns Success
- Review the Student Milestone page and note that both milestones attempt 1 rows show a status of Not Complete, but the Milestone Complete field remains as In Progress.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms