E-SEC: PERMISSION LIST PAGE IS NOT SHOWING THE RIGHT LABEL WHEN USING FOREIGN LANGUAGE
(Doc ID 2300901.1)
Last updated on MARCH 26, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.55 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After the FSCM upgrade from 9.1 8.54.21 to 9.2 Image 22 8.55.13 we notice a problem for assigning page in CFR.
1. Login to FSCM PIA in foreign language (Canadian French used for replication)
2. Navigate to PeopleTools - Security - Permissions and Roles - Permission lists and create a new permission list
3. Under the Pages tab add menu CREATE_PROJECTS
4. Click Modifier Components
5. Look in the list for PC_CPY_TMPL_PNGL and click on Modifier Pages
6. Pages which should show as "Copie projet" and "Copie modèle projet" both show as "Copie modèle projet"
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document