ELM 9.2: Enroll In Multiple Objects - Ext Learner Unable To Enroll In Classes Prog Progress
(Doc ID 2301010.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 07, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise ELM Enterprise Learning Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Learners are not able to enroll in Multiple Objects from Program Progress Page.
Steps to Replicate Issue:
Logged in as an Administrator and ensure the Allow Enrollment in Multiple
Learning Objects is checked.
1) Log in as an External Learner.
2) Then, Learner registers into a Certification Program with multiple
sections and different types of Delivery Methods.
3) Navigate to My Learning and click the title link for the Certification.
4) On Certification Progress page, click Enroll button for a class and
complete the enrollment, and click the Return to Previous page button after
confirmation page of the Enrollment.
5) Then, do multiple enrollments by checking multiple classes with different
Delivery Methods and click the submit button at bottom of page, notice receive error message.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document