EEX 9.2: Fluid Approvals Not Displaying All Comments For Expense Report
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 25, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Expense Report
Fluid approvals not displaying all notes for Expense Report.
All notes entered by approvers should be displayed for the expense report.
Only notes from PS_EX_SHEET_NOTES are being displayed
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create and submit an expense report with a note added by the submitter.
2. Level 1 Approver adds a note and sends back to submitter
3. Submitter adds note and submits.
4. Level 1 Approver approves the expense report
5. Level 2 Approver clicks View Notes, only the note added by Submitter displays. The notes added by the Level 1 approver are not displayed.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot view all the notes entered by the approver on an expense report.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms