EEX 9.2: Fluid Approvals Not Displaying All Comments For Expense Report
(Doc ID 2301064.1)
Last updated on APRIL 26, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Expense Report
Fluid approvals not displaying all notes for Expense Report.
All notes entered by approvers should be displayed for the expense report.
Only notes from PS_EX_SHEET_NOTES are being displayed
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create and submit an expense report with a note added by the submitter.
2. Level 1 Approver adds a note and sends back to submitter
3. Submitter adds note and submits.
4. Level 1 Approver approves the expense report
5. Level 2 Approver clicks View Notes, only the note added by Submitter displays. The notes added by the Level 1 approver are not displayed.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot view all the notes entered by the approver on an expense report.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document