Last updated on AUGUST 25, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Able to change Receipt Price Less than vouchers amount when Vouchers were created copy from Purchase Order Only.
This is happening only for Amount Only PO.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Created Amount Only PO for Amount =100, receiving required, matching required.
2. Created receipt for 50.
3. Created two vouchers for 20 each.
4. ran matching
5. Voucher matched successfully.
6. receipt match status is partial match.
7. opened receipt and updated the amount to 30 (less than what was already invoiced and matched)
8. Able to save receipt without any errors
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms