EEX9.2:Adding New Line from a Per Diem Expense Clears Amount on Original Per Diem
(Doc ID 2301205.1)
Last updated on MARCH 25, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating an expense report if the first line is a per diem expense type where the amount automatically populates (uses location amount table) and the plus icon is clicked to add a new expense line the amount on the first line will clear to zero.
Steps to Recreate
1. The employee has no rows on the table EX_EE_USER_PREF for their user defaults page.
2. Navigate to Navbar > Navigator > FSCM > Employee Self Service > Travel and Expense Center > Expense Reports > Create/Modify
3. Click Add button
4. Populate HDR fields (Business Purpose, Report Description, and Location)
5. Select an Expense Date, Expense Type of “In State Lodging”, and Payment Type. The Amount will automatically populate.
6. Click the Plus (+) sign icon. The amount on the first line clears to zero (‘0’).
When creating an expense report if the first line is a per diem expense type where the amount automatically populates and the plus icon is clicked to add a new expense line the amount on the first line should NOT clear to zero.
The amount on the first line clears to ('0").
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document