Last updated on AUGUST 28, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Expense Line Receipt Verification check box issue with lines where receipt is not required.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Setup minimum receipt amount on Business Unit Definition
2. Setup Receipt Verification Rule, Receipts Received Flag = Y and Verify Receipts = Y
3. Setup HR Supervisor Approval
4. Submitted an Expense Report with a line above minimum receipt amount and another below it.
5. Log in as approver and open the transaction to approve
For Line where Receipt is required “Receipt Verified” box is available to modify (by default uncheck). -- as Expected
For Line where Receipt is not required “Receipt Verified” box is unchecked and available to modify (by default uncheck).
For Line where Receipt is not required “Receipt Verified” box should be checked and disabled.
Please see replication steps document for more details.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms