Last updated on AUGUST 27, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Billing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to Adjust Entire Bill with the action "Credit & Rebill", the following error occurs.
"Page Data is inconsistent with database (18.1)
When trying to save your page data, the system found that the information currently in the database did not match what was expected.
This problem can happen if another user has changed the same information while you were making your changes. Note the changes you have made, then cancel the page. Reload the page and view any changes made by the other user. Ensure your changes are compatible and retry, if appropriate.
If the problem persists, it may be a result of an application or other programming error and should be reported to technical support staff.
Possible application errors that can cause this message include:
- changing page data from SavePostChangePeopleCode, without making a corresponding change to the database.
- changing the database via SqlExec at various points, for data that is also in the component buffers.
- database auto-update fields maintained by triggers didn't get defined correctly in Record Field definition or in Record Properties definition."
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Go to Billing/ Maintain Bills/ Adjust Entire Bill - request Credit & Rebill action and select the Adjustment Reason and Save for a given item;
- Click on "Header Info 1" link for Credit Bill and in the Header Info 1 page just opened, click on the Icon to request proforma for credit bill;
- After opening the proforma, when the user exist the screen by clicking on the ‘X’, the mentioned message ERROR is received;
- Select the same item - this time request only Credit adjustment by selecting as Action "Credit Entire Bill";
- Click on "Header Info 1" link for Credit Bill and than Request Proforma for credit bill by clicking on the same Icon as previously;
- After opening the proforma and user exists the screen by clicking on the ‘X’ in order to close, the user receives No message error this time.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms