Inconsistent Ship Line Comment Error Message When Changing Ship To
Last updated on DECEMBER 26, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Steps to Reproduce the Issue:
1) Navigate to eprocurement > Requisition
2) Add a Special Request and Checkout
3) Add a Ship to Comment for Defaulted ShipTo ID, Click ok
4) Change the Ship To to US002 and tab error
There are comments related with the original shipto id.Cannot change Shipto.(18036,11550)
Please delete the related shipto comments first before changing the shipto.
5)Click on the ShipTo Comment and Delete the line, Click ok to Delete confirmation message
6) Change the Ship To to US002 and Add a Ship To Comment for US002, Click Ok
7) Change the Ship To to US005 and Add a Ship To Comment for US005 This time no error mesage comes.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms