eProcurement Requisition Allows Saving Inactive Project Activity Using Accounting Tag
(Doc ID 2301345.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 26, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1) Enable Accounting Tags for Purchasing and eProcurement
2) Setup an Accounting Tag with PC BU, Activity ID
3) Ensure Activity ID is marked Inactive on the Project Activities page
Steps to Reproduce the Issue:
1) Create an eProcurement/ Core Requisition
2) Enter a Line and navigate to the Distribution
3) Select Accounting Tag prompt and choose a tag
4) Distribution with Inactive Activity ID is defaulted as expected
5) Save and Submit the Requisition , User is able to save without any error.
It is expected that Inactive Activity ID should be validated!
6) When using Accounting Tag on Purchase Order using the same Tag validation is happening..
ACTIVITY_ID (CONFIG) defined for the PO Line 1 ,Schedule 1, Distribution 1 is inactive. Choose a valid one. (10200,622)
This behavior is not seen for Purchase Orders.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document