Error (124, 64) Creating a Group Contract Using Copy From Contract Option
(Doc ID 2301347.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 05, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Supplier Contract Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Steps to Reproduce the Issue:
1) Create a new contract
2) Use Copy from Contract option
3) Search and select a contract and hit OK.
4) Save the contract and Error is displayed as below.
5) Click Ok and use Add related contracts hyperlink and add any contract
6) Then delete the line from the grid
7) Click on Save and the contract is saved successfully.
Unable to create a Group Contract using Copy From Contract option.
Error message displayed as 'CNTRCT_RELTN - RELTN_STATUS' field is require.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document