EEX 9.2: Subsequent Dropdown Is Blank If '&' Is Used As A Value In Source Type/Category/Sub-Category Fields On Fluid Time Reports
Last updated on JANUARY 11, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Subsequent Drop down is blank when selecting special character value in Source Type or Category field
1. Ensure you have special character values defined for Source Type and Category field, for eg - G&A
2. Create mappings - Source Type and Category / Category and Sub-Category
3. Create a Time Report in fluid mode. Input PC BU/Project/Activity.
4. Click on Details Button.
6. Select special character value from Source Type dropdown.
7. Select special character value from Category dropdown.
After step 6-
Blank category dropdown
After step 7-
Blank sub category dropdown
Values should be populated in the respective dropdowns if a mapping exists.
To gather more information concerning this scenario and its related problem, refer to the available Replication Steps containing the complete configuration and the replication steps necessary to reproduce the issue.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms