EPY: RetroPay Uses Incorrect Account Code When Loading To Paysheet
(Doc ID 2302031.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 31, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Payroll for North America - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
RetroPay uses incorrect Account Code when loading to Paysheet
Customer is upgrading from 9.1 to 9.2. One of the differences, the customer sees in retropay load to paysheet program (9.1 - 16E code line & 9.2 Image 22). When there is a employee with Tax Distribution and they load the calculated retro to paysheet, the splits based on Tax State (which is correct), however on the second state it loads wrong Account Code. Instead of this employee's Account code it load the account code of next employee in the processing sequence of retro load to pay sheet."
It should load the correct account code for all employees for the retro load.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Test an Employee that has a distribution between two states (ie. CA (90%) and NY (10%) with a combination code associated on payline.
2. Take another employee that has a tax distribution of 100% for CA. Ensure that employee has a different account code
3. Create paysheet for next pay cycle
4. Review PaySheet Creation showing both employees
5. Run a payroll calculation confirm.
6. Go into JOB and insert a row for a pay rate change prior to the confirmed paycheck for both employees.
7. They should show the trigger Retro for both the employees
8. Run the retro calculation and make sure that there is State Split for 1st employee and Account Code is different for both employees.
9. Load Retro to Pay sheet - The Employee ID with distribution is smaller than other employee, to make sure it process first while loading to Paysheet
10. Review Paysheet for the 1st employee and it should show that the two retro loaded, review the account code for both the retro's
For CA (first state in processing) it loaded with correct Account CD
For NY (Second state in processing) it loaded with incorrect Account CD which is for the second employee
Due to this issue, users cannot process the retro load with the correct account on payline.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document