Additional Messages Are Generated By PeopleTools When BPW Schedules A Process
(Doc ID 2302133.1)
Last updated on JULY 22, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.54 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On 8.54.30 version, Integration Broker
Additional messages are generated by PeopleTools (Integration Broker and Process Scheduler)
Messages generated by PeopleTools (Integration Broker and Process Scheduler) cannot be turned off
Ability to limit the number of messages generated by PeopleTools
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. Too many additional IB messages published via BPW in the Message Log especially when the process runs longer.
2. Add a Business Process Run Control
3. Click the Run Control Setup to create 2 run controls for the respective 2 processes.
4. Save and click the Start Process
5. Process Status = Started
6. Check Process Monitor. First job is completed in less than 2 minutes
7. Click Details and then Message Log and there are 14 IB message related to status notification
8. Navigate to PeopleTools> Integration Broker >Service Operations Monitor> Monitoring> Asynchronous Services and download the first 4 messages and the last 4 messages
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document