Vendor Is Not Open For Ordering Error When Submitting A Requisition Loaded Through PO_REQLOAD
Last updated on AUGUST 29, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When trying to Save and Submit the requisition that was loaded through Requisition Loader, the error message "Supplier is not open for ordering" is displayed. However, the supplier is tagged as Open for Ordering in the Supplier component thus the error message is incorrect and misleading. The real issue is that the vendor in one of the requisition lines is not associated to the Item ID.
10150, 144 "Vendor not open for ordering"
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Load Data to the Requisition Loader staging table (PO_REQLOAD_RQST) using a CI of REQUISITION_LOADER component. In our project’s case, we created an app engine to load a flat file.
2. Run Load Requisitions using the run control parameters below.
3. The process should run to success
4. Go to eProcurement > Manage Requisitions and search for the loaded Requisition that has an issue.
5. Click Save and Submit
6. The error message “Supplier is not open for ordering” is displayed.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms