Line Comments Get Wiped Out When Popup Checks After Save For Later Button
(Doc ID 2302259.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 29, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Issue:-Line Comments Get Wiped Out When Popup Checks After Save For Later Button
Steps To Reproduce the Issue:-
If Requester add 1 or multiple requisition lines (no matter the line type) and gets a popup error message (valid validation message) after save for later, the comment gets wiped out from the comment textbox for that particular line. The followings are the steps to recreate the issue:
1. Create a new requisition - eProcurement - Create requisition.
2. Change the default business unit using the requisition settings link.
3. Add 1 or multiple line from item catalog.
4. Enter a line comment.
5. Change the quantity to 0 in order to system trigger a popup error message.
6. Save for Later
7. Click the "Add Comments or Attachments" link/icon to access the comment.
8. Comment gets wiped out.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!