Last updated on AUGUST 30, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Requesting removal of a Contact using the Supplier Change Request functionality is not ending with the expected results.
And after a Contact has been removed, if you go to the Supplier Change Request, View History page, clicking on the change request id link results in an error.
The Supplier Change Request functionality provides the ability to request many types of changes to an associated Supplier record, among those changes are the removal of a Supplier Contact.
While it is possible to successfully submit a request for the removal of a Contact, the results seen on the Supplier Contact page are not as expected.
When the Contact has been removed, the Contact row should be set to Inactive. Instead the data is wiped out leaving no history.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Initiate a Supplier Change Request.
- On the Contacts trainstop, edit a Contact.
- Check the 'Remove Contact' option, Go to the Submit traninstop
- Accept the Terms and Submit.
- An Approver logs in and approves this change request.
- Once Approved, if you review the changes on the Supplier Information, Contacts tab, the Contact row still exists with the current date and is blank.
If you navigate to the Supplier Change Request, View History page. Click on the Change Request ID link, the following error is received:
Error: Integrity error found in Request ID 000000000000015. View error details on History - Review Page for Request 000000000000015. (10320,687)
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms