EAP: Summary Total Section of Check Overflow Advice prints on the Advice of the next Payment
(Doc ID 2302636.1)
Last updated on MAY 03, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When the Check Overflow Advice has exactly 71 lines, the Summary section that should appear at the bottom of the Advice is pushed to the next page. As a result, this throws off the Summary for all Advice pages.
1. External Account setup for Payment Method = System Check, Form ID = CHECK1
2. Payment Forms setup with Advice Location = Same report as check, Overflow Location = Separate advice report, Advice Lines = 14
3. Create 75 Vouchers for the same Vendor
4. Create 6 other Vouchers for a different Vendor
5. Pay the Vouchers through the Pay Cycle
6. Print Checks
7. Print Advices
8. Check the Overflow Advices that print out
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document