Deny Email Notification is not Selecting Reason Code and Comment in Supplier Registration
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 05, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Supplier Registration - Manage Request Approval - Deny email notification is not selecting reason code and/or comment.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Supplier Request System Setup: Deny Registration and comments are required
2. Template changes: Add Reason Code and Comment
1. Login VP1.
2. Register Supplier: Include Welcome, Identifying Information, Address, Contacts, Categorization and submit
3. Login VP2.
4. Manage Request Approval. Go to link Request details.
5. Click on Deny
6. Select reason code and click on OK.
7. Look the Deny email received.
8. Deny email not loaded reason code and comment.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms