EAP: Voucher Distribution Line Field Gets Truncated for Lines If the Grid Was Personalized
(Doc ID 2303988.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 04, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Field truncated on dist line 2 + in regular entry if page is personalized
1. Create a voucher
2. On the Voucher Page, click Personalize on the distribution line
3. Change the chartfield order and save
4. Add a 2nd invoice line on the voucher. Field length is changed on the 2nd line
5. Enter the required data and save the voucher
6. Navigate back to the voucher page and open the voucher. Fields show as truncated
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document