Receiving Error that Prior Receipt Quantities are Incorrect, Error: Over shipped by (999.99) pct. Acceptable overage is (5.00) pct. Max Qty Accepted is (5.25). Line (1). (10300,54
(Doc ID 2304358.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 10, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Receiving an error that the prior receipt quantities are incorrect.
Following Steps Demonstrate the Issue:
- Set up an item with a standard UOM = CAN.
- Item Supplier UOM page, has the default UOM = BOX with an override conversion of 200.00.
- Created a purchase order for quantity 5 box.
- Created the first receipt for 3 BOX. This put quantity 600 into inventory. This is expected based on the override conversion of 200.
- Created the second receipt for the remaining 2 BOX.
- Received this error that stopped me from creating the Receipt:
"Over shipped by (999.99) pct. Acceptable overage is (5.00) pct. Max Qty Accepted is (5.25). Line (1). (10300,54)
The purchase order schedule has been over received. Either by this receipt or this receipt combined with other receipts. Also, note that a change in the purchase order status values could cause this condition."
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document