Last updated on SEPTEMBER 05, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Financial Aid - Version 9 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to run Pell Outbound, the following validation edit errors are encountered when a student's FA Term is set to Inactive or if FA Term is Active but the FA Load is set to 'No Unit'
Published Program Length is missing
CIP Code is Blank
Weeks Programs Academic Year less than 26
Enrollment Status is Invalid
Special Program is missing
Credential Level is missing
Invalid Payment Period Start Date
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
Disburse Prior Transmit is On.
1. Student's Pell paid on 8/18 (10 days prior to the start of school)
2. Pell Originated and sent to COD
3. Student withdrew application.
4. FA Term Inactivated or FA Term is Active and FA Load is set to 'No Unit'
5. Disbursed Pell to 0
6. Run Pell Out (FAPPLOUT) with the 'Pell Disbursement Outbound' checkbox selected in the run control
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms