EAP: "First Operand Of . Is Null, So Cannot Access Member Findapprecthread" Error When Submitting a Voucher Which has No Approver Required
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 08, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
User is getting error when trying to add approval comment to Voucher where no approval is required.
1) Create a new Process definition for approval framework with a single specific criteria at Path level (process ID - "VoucherApproval").
2) Go to navigation: Accounts Payable > Vouchers > Add/Update > Regular Entry.
3) Create a new voucher for a Business Unit for which Approval Framework Workflow is enabled.
4) Provide the data for which the Approval Framework criteria fails and save the voucher.
5) Go to "Voucher Attribute" tab.
6) Click on "Preview Approval" link and it should say "No Approvals required".
7) Press "Submit For Approval" button and a popup page will appear.
8) Provide comments in the popup page and press "OK" button.
First operand of . is NULL, so cannot access member FindAppRecThread.
(180,236) EOAW_CORE.ApprovalManager.OnExecute Name:AddComments PCPC:12331 Statement:227
Called from:VOUCHER.VCHR_APPRVL_FLG.SavePostChange Statement:67.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms