EGL9.2: Spreadsheet Journal Import(JRNL1_WS) Journal With Inactive Chartfield Values Loaded As 'V' Status
(Doc ID 2304672.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 05, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN General Ledger - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Spreadsheet Journal Import(JRNL1_WS) when The 'Edit Journals' Is turned On, Journal Is Loaded as 'V' Status even if they contain values for any inactive chartfield. With the same journal, if the 'Edit Journals' is not ticked on, then the import process fails with a message stating that invalid values exists for the three inactive CFs .
Steps to Replicate:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Open the new JRNL1_WS spreadsheet upload template
2. Fill the environment specific information and check the 'Edit Journal' option.
3. Add a new sheet & enter journal line data
4. Add new journal lines and fill in any values for one of the inactive chartfields (CHARTFIELD1, CHARTFIELD2 & CHARTFIELD3)
5. Click on the upload button.
6. The Journal is imported and in Valid status. This is wrong
Please see replication screenshots for more details.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document