Last updated on SEPTEMBER 06, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Supplier Contract Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating a Procurement Contract. Custom fields link does not work for Group Contracts.
Steps to Replicate:
1. Go to eProcurement> Administer Procurement> Installation Options>
in General Purchasing Controls, select the `Enter Custom Fields¿ check box
2. Go to Procurement Contracts> Add/Update Contracts
3. Look Up Contract Style, select 'Group Single Supplier'
4. Proceed with creating a Procurement Contract with a Group Single Supplier
5. Click on: `Custom Fields' and nothing displays
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms