Last updated on SEPTEMBER 06, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.55 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1. PeopleTools release: 8.55.13 for both FMS and IHUB
2. PeopleSoft Application and release: FMS is on 9.2 PUM 21 and Iinteractive Hub is 9.1
Description of Problem:
When adding a worklist list link to a workcenter in finance and then accessing it in the portal (Interactive Hub), it is not showing the finance worklist. See attachment for details.
The sequence of events:
1) Log into Finance Demo environment using VP1 id and add a new “My Work” line for the worklist with public access to any workcenter (using AP Workcenter in this example). (Enterprise
Components > Workcenter/Dashboards > Configure Pagelets)
2) After saving and clicking “Activate Personalization Settings”, then navigate to the AP Workcenter and click on the new “Worklist Note” link and it is working as expected.
3) Also, navigate to Worklist > Worklist which shows the same:
4) Now login with the same user in the portal environment (Interactive Hub) and navigate to the AP Workcenter. This time when clicking the new “Worklist Note” it is showing a different count.
5) The reason is because this is showing the worklist in the portal environment and not the worklist in the Finance environment.
6) Since this workcenter is on the Finance side, shouldn’t it be showing the worklist on Finance?
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms