Last updated on SEPTEMBER 07, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
System Source is changing on Reqs edited in ePro
System Source can be defined in the Requisition Loader Defaults. When we interface with the requisition loader, we load requisition based on specific system source. However, when the req are edited in ePro the system source is changed to EPO. This is not the case when the req is edited in Add/Update Requisition; the original system source remains intact. This is affecting reporting, tracking, and autosource setup (which are created based on different system sources). This is impacting interfaced req and inventory repl req. Any changes on the req through eProcurement changes the system source.
Customer specific steps:
First, you would need to set up a unique system source value.
1. Load Data to the Requisition Loader staging table (PO_REQLOAD_RQST) using a CI of REQUISITION_LOADER component. In our project’s case, we created an app engine to load a flat file.
2. Run Load Requisitions using the run control parameters below.
3. The process should run to success
4. Run a query against the Requisition Line for System Source - System source is based on the file
4. Go to eProcurement > Manage Requisitions and search for the loaded Requisition
5. Make changes to the requisition
6. Click Save and Submit
7. Run a query against the Requisition line for System Source -changed to EPO
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a requisition through Add/Update Req --> System Source = PPO
2. Run Query on REQ LINE for system source to validate
3. Edit req in ePro
4. Run Query on REQ LINE for system source to validate
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue,Reports are generated incorrectly
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms