Error (1000,61) when Using the "Email Address" Back Button from the "View Employee Personal Info" Page
(Doc ID 2304888.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 23, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM eProfile Manager Desktop - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When using the "HR Email Addresses" Back Button on the Fluid Header the below error is displayed, even though the user has access to the Email Addresses page.
"You do not have access to this data."
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. From Fluid Manager Self Service Homepage, select the My Team tile
2. From Related Actions menu for an employee, select Job and Personal Information > View Employee Personal Info
3. On View Employee Personal Info page, select the Email Addresses link
4. From Related Actions menu select Job and Personal Information > View Employee Personal Info
5. Click the "HR Email Addresses" Back Button on the Fluid Header and note the above message is received and the Email Addressed (Hidden) Search Page is shown
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document