Last updated on SEPTEMBER 07, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
FLUID Requisition creation is not working in Fluid for on behalf requisition creation if the requester does not have a default Currency setup in their Requester Setup.
Steps to Replicate:
1. Go to ePro> Admin Procurement> Maintain Procurement Users> Requester Setup
for user 'CROTH' and blank out Currency
2. While logged in as VP1 click on Requisition fluid tile and add a new
Special Request item to a Requisition.
3. While checking out, change the Requester to CROTH
4. System displays 'Changing Requester will change the default settings and
changes will be applied on Checkout'. Click on Yes to accept.
5. System throws the following error:
Invalid parameter 3 for function ConvertCurrency.
WEBLIB_PV_DC.FUNCLIB.FieldFormula Name CheckforCurrencyConversion
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms