Last updated on SEPTEMBER 07, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM eProfile - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Employee Emergency Contact
508 Compliance - PAGE: EMERGENCY_CONTACT_2
When using a Chrome Browser to Sign in using Accessibility Mode, when the ADA User is in the Emergency Contact Information, at the Other Phone Numbers Tab, the Header on the Page as well as the Fields are not Announced Leaving the ADA user unsure of what Information Needs to be Entered.
The ADA user in Accessibility Mode needs to have the page header and the fields on the page announced
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Using Chrome Browser Go to Main Menu > Workforce administration > Personal Information > Personal Relationships > Emergency Contact.
2. Search for employee.
3. From the first page, select the Other Phone Numbers tab
4. JAWS will read every time the user presses the tab key.
5. Jaws does not read the Header on the Other Phone Number Tab, when using Chrome
6. Jaws did not read the label of the fields on this same page, its stated as a List Box and/or for some fields it states its an Edit Table and Text. (users will not know what to do with these fields)
7. The only issue when using Firefox, is with the Header of the Other Phone Number tab, its not being read.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms