Supplier Selection Reverts to SetID SHARE in ePro Requisiton Entry from FLUID
Last updated on OCTOBER 17, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When SetId for FS_38 (Supplier Tables) is configured to a SetId other than SHARE, ePro Fluid Requistions still point to Supplier in SetID SHARE.
Steps to Replicate:
1. PeopleTools>Utilities>Admin>Table Set Controls> Default SetID `SHARE' and fine FS_38 (Supplier Tables) and change from SHARE to SetID SHR03
2. Create a new ePro Requisition using the Requisition Fluid tile
3. Create a new Special Request in Search Criteria, search under Set ID SHR03 and select Supplier ID from this this SetID (Short Supplier 'WORTON-001')
4. Receive the following error:
Invalid value - press the prompt button or hyperlink for a list of valid values
The value entered in the field does not match one of the allowable values. You can see the allowable values by pressing the Prompt button or hyperlink
5. Review the Search Criteria and note that system reverts to searching SetID
'SHARE'. This is incorrect.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms