Fluid Requisition: No Attachment if no Data in Comment Field
(Doc ID 2305451.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 26, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Fluid Requisition: No attachment if no data in Comment field
Steps to Replicate:
1. Add a catalogue item to cart
2. Access the cart and go to Checkout
3. Access `Header Comments/Attachments¿
4. Add attachment but no comment
5. Access comment icon on the line
6. Add attachment but no comment
8. Go to My Requisitions from homepage
9. Access Requisition details using right arrow
10. Notice no attachment at header or line level
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!