EAP Brazil Localization: After Pay Cycle Selection All Fields Of Voucher Becomes Gray But Boleto No
(Doc ID 2305665.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 04, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables Brazil - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After pay cycle selection all fields of voucher becomes gray but Boleto no. The field Boleto is available to changed or deleted. these actions must not be available as others fields are not available. When it happens, the payment is not sent to bank and vendor will not be paid
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Add a Boleto
2. Create a regular voucher
3. Run Payment Selection Process
4. Verify voucher –payment tab. Boleto number is not greyed out
5. Delete Boleto Number and save the voucher
6. Run Payment Creation Process
7. Run Electronic Payments process
8. Search for the payment information (Accounts Payable – Review Accounts Payable Info – Payments – Remittance File Bank). Payment is not available to send to bank
9. Navigate back to voucher to verify the payment
10. Navigation to Payment Cancellation. Unable to retrieve the payment
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document