Last updated on SEPTEMBER 08, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While creating special requisition, if users change the Supplier ID and do not click on Apply button, directly click on Checkout button, the Supplier description is shown incorrectly.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to eProcurement -> Requisition-> Special Requests.
2. Click on Add to Cart and the Checkout.
3. Click on the description and go back to the main page.
4. Change the supplier ID and click on Apply
5. Again change the supplier ID and without clicking on Apply button directly click on Checkout button.
6. The incorrect description is shown in Requisition lines.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms