EAR9.2: AR11003P Query Is Broken
(Doc ID 2305884.1)
Last updated on APRIL 07, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Receivables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When trying to run AR11003P Query for DEFINED parameters (Business Unit, Customer ID, Operator ID and Run Control ID), under Reporting Tools/ Query/ Query Manager - RUN tab, when checking Look Up Run Control ID screen for the Run Control ID field, there is no value which can be selected there even though we have previously created a Run Control ID.
A: Create a brand new Run Control ID - as ABC:
- Go to Accounts Receivable/ Pending Items/ Reports/ Item Detail- Point in Time to create a new Run Control ID, which will be used in the AR11003P query - created Run Control ID as "ABC";
- Fill in the information into the necessary fields, click ¿Save¿ to ensure the Run Control ID is saved and then click RUN to ensure that the process will be run;
- Process name ARX11003P is successfully run, as it can be seen under Accounts Receivable / Pending Items / Reports / Item Detail- Point in Time / Process Monitor;
- Go to Reporting Tools/ Query/ Query Manager and check AR11003P query and open it;
- Click "Run" tab and fill in the prompts - Look up for Business Unit - it exists, Look up for Customer ID, Look up for Operator ID- it exists, look up to find the "ABC" Run Control ID created previously- but it CANNOT be found.
B. RUN query AR11003P:
- Go to Reporting Tools / Query / Query Manager;
- Search by query name AR11003P;
- Select the query and Click the Edit hyperlink;
- Go under Prompts tab and then press Run tab;
- Filling in all the required fields:
- for the Business Unit prompt (by clicking the magnifying glass) - field is populated;
- for the Customer ID prompt (by clicking the magnifying glass) - field is populated,
- for the Operator ID prompt (by clicking the magnifying glass) - field is populated;
- for the Run Control ID prompt (by clicking the magnifying glass) -there is no matching value for ABC- previously created (point A).
If manually inputted as "ABC", an warning message is received as:
"Invalid value -- press the prompt button or hyperlink for a list of valid values (15, 11). The value entered in the field does not match one of the allowable values. You can see the allowable values by pressing the Prompt button or hyperlink.".
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document