EAR9.2: Incorrect Accounting Entries Using Maintenance Worksheet
(Doc ID 2305908.1)
Last updated on APRIL 04, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Receivables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating a maintenance worksheet on an item using one line with entry types as MC (MT-04) and MD (MT-05), the system (create/review accounting entries) generates only one entry instead of two lines.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Create a maintenance worksheet.
- Select a debit item for offset, MT (Offset an Item).
- Create a NEW debit item for e.g. $150, entry type MD (Create New Debit).
- Select a Credit Item for offset, MT with a credit amount greater than the NET amount to create a Negative Net amount balance.
- Create a NEW credit item for e.g.-$150, entry type MC (Create New Credit).
- Unselect the worksheet MT items.
The worksheet will now be balanced with 2 NEW items a $150 MD and a -$150 MC and the accounting entries will be created one-sided, INCOMPLETE.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document