E:FLUID: Content references created a using iScript make Left Navigation inactive for Navigation Collection
(Doc ID 2306226.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 05, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.55 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Description of Problem:
Content references created a using iScript make Left Navigation inactive for Navigation Collection.
The sequence of events:
1) Created a custom table and function for the test.
2) Added a new Folder at Root and created a Content Reference for iScript
3) Created a new Navigation Collection for this Content Reference with two other classic pages
4) Created a Tile for this Navigation collection.
5) Added Tile at homepage
6) When you click on “User Profile” and “Permission Lists” left navigation is Active and working
7) Now ones you click on navigation of “TestIScript” notice that left navigation is Inactive and not responding.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document