EDM: Denied Deal Approval Status Is Editable And Unable To Modify Suspended Deal
(Doc ID 2306297.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 12, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Deal Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
A Deal is Denied and the Preview/Approve Deals page shows the Approval Status = Deal Suspended. The Approval Status is available for the user to change...it should not be available for change. Also, through Capture Deals > Deals, a Suspended Deal is not available to modify and Resubmit for Approval.
1. Treasury Options > check box for Enable Deal Preview/Approval > Deal Approval Method = Approval Framework
2. VP4 is NOT a DEALING MANAGER Member
3. VP2 is a DEALING MANAGER Member
4. VP4 Adds Deal 000000000375
5. VP2 DEALING MANAGER > Worklist > click Deny button > Submit
6. VP4 opens the deal through Deal Management > Capture Deals > Preview/Approve Deals
7. Preview/Approve Deals > Approval Status = Deal Suspended
8. Approval Status field available for the user to change...user should not be able to change the Approval Status and the field should be grayed out
9. Open Suspended Deal through Deal Management > Capture Deals > Deals > page is grayed and user is unable to modify Deal and Resubmit for Approval
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document