Last updated on SEPTEMBER 12, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Service Co-ordinator and service provider values swapped in PO dispatch PDF using POXMLP job.
Steps to Reproduce the Issue:
1. Create a service procurement requisition from Services Procurement >> Manage Requisitions:
- Save and submit the requisition for approval.
- Approve this requisition.
2. Create a work order using this approved requisition from Services Procurement >> Manage Services Work Orders
- Submit and approve the work order
3. Process the purchase order using quick source:
- Run the process and PO should get created.
- Approve this PO.
4.Dispatch this PO using POPO005.sqr process:
- Service Provider and Service Coordinator values are correct.
5. Dispatch this PO using POXMLP job:
- Service Coordinator and service provider values are swapped.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms