EPC: Workcenter Starting Page Being Overwritten if Link Is From Additional User’s Personalization Link
(Doc ID 2306657.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 29, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Project Costing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
If a user adds additional links through the Personalization in a workcenter and one of the links is ticked as starting page of the workcenter. The starting page takes effect all right when accessing workcenter, however, if workcenter's base configuration is changed and activate links settings button is clicked the starting page configuration goes back to the base configuration instead of user's Personalization starting page. The expectation is that the personalized starting page configuration remains the same for the user.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1. Set starting page for TEAM when opening Project Workcenter.
2. Navigate to Project Costing > Project Workcenter. A workcenter page shows up. Note that the project team is configured as starting page.
3. Go to Link Personalization button.
4. Create a group labelled as per-group and then click on Define button. Randomly choose a portal content reference link, in this case, My system profile and tick Show Link and starting page box.
5. Click on Save button.
6. The additional link added in user’s personalization is worked as starting page after reloading the workcenter.
7. Navigate to Enterprise Components > WorkCenter/Dashboards > Configure Pagelets and select PC to configure the project workcener.
8. Go to Links tab and open Project Setup group configuration page. Team link has been ticked as starting page (original base configuration).
9. Click on Activate Links Settings button without making any changes. The starting page has gone back to project team instead of user personalized starting page -My system profile.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document