Last updated on SEPTEMBER 12, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Merchant check error encounter when the expense type is changed to one that has no merchant.
1) Create an expense via Employee Self Service>Travel and Expense> My Wallet
2) Select an Expense Type in which a Merchant is required and Save
3) Navigate back to Employee Self Service>Travel and Expense> My Wallet select the transaction created in step 2.
4) Change the Expense type to a type that does not require a merchant. Do not populate all the fields and Save.
5) Create an Expense Report, Select the My Wallet link to select the User Enter wallet transaction from step 4.
6) Populate all the Required fields and then click on Summary and Submit.
Error: The selected merchant is no longer valid for this expense date
Please see replication steps document for more details.
Actual Result: Cannot submit the report and cannot correct the error. Encounter a merchant check edit message of "The selected merchant is no longer valid for this expense date.”
Expected Result: To submit the report without encountering the error message.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms