Last updated on SEPTEMBER 13, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Order Management - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
You observe that the wrong account distribution code is put on invoice. The business unit default account distribution code is used instead of the price rule specific account distribution code.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1. Create order with 2 lines, using price rule discount with distribution different from business unit discount default. Must be setup to create back orders, not cancel.
2. Verify both lines in ORD_PRICE_DST
3. Ship/invoice line 1 (partial qty) – distribution correct
4. Open order and add line 3, save
5. Confirm line 1 dropped from ORD_PRICE_DST
6. Ship invoice line 1 again (partial qty) – distribution incorrect, uses business unit default
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms