ELM 9.2: From Administer Class Roster Alert, the User is Unable to Select "X" Button in the Upper Right Hand Corner to Close the Dialoge Box.
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 15, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise ELM Enterprise Learning Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
From Administer Class Roster Alert Page, the User is unable to select the X button in the upper right hand corner to close the dialog.
The User has to use the "Return to Previous Page" hyperlink to close the page.
Steps to Replicate Issue:
1.Navigate to NavBar > Navigator > Enterprise Learning > Learner Tasks > Administer Class Rosters. "Administer Class Roster" page displays.
2. Click "Search". System displays "Learning Classes".
3. Click "Roster" for the desired class. "Class Roster" details page displays.
4. Click "Enroll New Learners". Enroll Learners page displays.
5. Click Search. Learners display.
6. Input a check in the Approve Enrollment Now box. Review Enrollment page displays.
7. Input a check next to the Learners' name. Enrollment Confirmation page displays.
8. Click on Alerts. Alert Details page displays.
9. Then, attempt to close out of the Alert Details page by clicking the X. User cannot close out of the page by clicking X. The page refreshes and continues to display the Alert Details window.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms