PC_PRICING/PC_FND_DIST Not Create Pricing Rows When Target Activity ID Doesn't Match Source Activity
Last updated on OCTOBER 03, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Project Costing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Functionality
The pricing engine called after funds distribution process is not pricing the target activity when the funds distribution has different source and target activities defined.
The pricing engine called after funds distribution process should create the proper target rows.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a Project and 2 activity within it. Activity Names say FEDERAL and ACTIVITY
2. Create funds distribution rule such the transactions in "ACTIVITY" are distributed 100% to target Activity "FEDERAL" with an analysis type of 'FND'.
3. Create a contract with a rate based contract line and associate the activity FEDERAL in the contract terms page.
4. Associate a rate set with this in contract terms page such that the 'FND' creates a 'BIL' row when priced.
5. Create an ACT transaction in activity - "ACTIVITY"
6. Run the PC_FND_DIST process for the project with options -- Process Undistributed(New) Transactions and Run Pricing After Funds Distribution chosen.
7. Note that the BIL row for the FND is not created for activity "FEDERAL". You only see 'FND' in "FEDERAL" activity. Pricing that ran after the funds distribution should have created a BIL row.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms