EPC: PC_FND_DIST (Project Costing > Funds Distribution > Funds Distribution) Process Is Not Creating the Pricing Rows in the the Target Activity When the Funds Are Distributed from Source Activity to a Different Target Activity.
(Doc ID 2307121.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 28, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Project Costing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The funds distribution (PC_FND_DIST) process is not creating the pricing rows in the the target activity when the funds are distributed from source activity to a different target activity.
- Create a Project and 2 activity within it. Activity Names for example FEDERAL and ACTIVITY.
- Create funds distribution rule such the transactions in "ACTIVITY" are distributed 100% to target Activity "FEDERAL" with an analysis type of 'FND'.
- Create a contract with a rate based contract line and associate the activity FEDERAL in the contract terms page.
- Associate a rate set with this in contract terms page such that the 'FND' creates a 'BIL' row when priced.
- Create an ACT transaction in activity - "ACTIVITY".
- Run the PC_FND_DIST process (Project Costing > Funds Distribution > Funds Distribution) for the project with options -- Process Undistributed (New) Transactions and Run Pricing After Funds Distribution chosen.
- Note that the BIL row for the FND is not created for activity "FEDERAL". You only see 'FND' in "FEDERAL" activity. PC_PRICING that gets called within the PC_FND_DIST (Funds Distribution Process) should have created a BIL row.
NOTE: In this documents the user details / company name / address / email / telephone number represent a fictitious sample (based upon made up data used in the Oracle Demo Vision instance). Any similarity to actual persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental and not intended in any manner.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document