EAP Brazil Localization: Voucher Imbalanced After Unapply Prepayment Voucher From Regular Voucher Paid
Last updated on JANUARY 12, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables Brazil - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Voucher imbalanced after unapply prepayment voucher from regular Voucher paid
After automatically apply the prepayment on a regular voucher and the regular voucher with a regular payment, after you have paid the installment and then Unapply the voucher, has below issues:
1. the regular voucher becomes unbalanced.
2. payment count shows as 1 for both prepaid vouchers.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Withholding Entities Set up - Apply Withholding = Withhold at Voucher Posting
2) Create Prepaid Voucher for the withholding vendor for $1000 with automatic prepayment option selected
3) Run voucher post. Post Status = Posted
4) Record the payment for the prepaid voucher
5) Create another Prepaid Voucher for the withholding vendor for $1500 with automatic prepayment option selected
6) Run voucher post. Post Status = Posted
7) Record the payment for the prepaid voucher
8) Create a regular voucher for the same vendor for $2500
9) Post the voucher and make sure that the prepayments are applied and 2 payments are created for the regular voucher
10) Navigated to Apply Vouchers to Prepayment and pulled up the prepaid voucher. The payment count shows as 1 for both the vouchers. And regular voucher is unbalanced.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms