E:PIA: Changes made at Personalize Homepage doesn't get the effect if Assign Theme has setup
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 13, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.55 to 8.55 [Release 8.4]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Changes made at Personalize Homepage doesn't get the effect if Assign Theme has setup.
1) Log into 9.2 Application
2) It will show Manager Self Service homepage
3) Now go to Personalize Homepage and change homepage from Manager Self Service to Talent Administration by drag and drop and save the page.
4) Now log out and log in back
5) You will see Talent Administration as Default homepage
6) Now go to People Tools > Portal > Branding > Assign Themes
7) Check that Role has set as PeopleSoft Guest now click on Custom Tabs & Fluid Homepages and set that to Employee Self Service and save the page.
8) Now go to the User profile and make a user for e.g. PS has PeopleSoft Guest Role if not then add that to the user.
9) Now log out and log in back and it will display Employee Self Service Instated of Personalize Homepage that is Talent Administration
10) If you go to Personalize homepage it will still show Talent Administration
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms